It takes a lot for the music aspirants to make them popular among the vast audience. Fortunately, there are a few platforms that can help these talented artists by putting their musical creations on popular music stores and streaming services. In this article, we are going to learn about various ways to put music on several popular music channels.
Ways to Put Music on Apple Music
It is easy to upload and sell music online with the help of a music platform. Here are the steps to do it:
- Create your new music release in the mobile app or web uploader
- Upload the musical track along with the cover art
- Now the artist has to select which music stores he or she may need to deliver it.
- These online music distributors will put your song on Spotify and other major streaming services.
Features of The Service
- MusicDigi is a popular service that helps musicians to put music on Apple Music and other online stores and streaming services.
- This platform works by collecting royalties and payments and sends those earnings to musical artists.
- The platform enables you to get your music on Deezer and a popular digital music store that includes Deezer, Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal, Napster, Shazam, Google Music, and YouTube.
- It mostly takes some business days to assess your music release to ensure that everything is executed rightly. Once this task is done, they will deliver the release to any popular digital music stores that you have selected. Generally, the release will be delivered to the online stores at least seven business days before the release day for Apple Music.
- A majority of music distributor platform does not charge musical artists for getting your music on TikTok or any other music store or streaming service. This applies for an EP, a single album, or a full-length album they will keep full royalties and rights.
- Once your musical tracks are uploaded on Apple Music, an artist can claim the profile with the help of an Apple ID and password. It will provide them access to Apple music.
- This digital platform provides artists access to data such as sales data, trends and milestones, listener demographics. All this valuable information will help find out which of your songs are getting streamed a lot and which ones are delivering the maximum plays.
How much time does it take for the payout to release?
Generally, it takes around ninety days from the time the song gets streamed to release the payout. Once the online music stores release the money to your royalties, they are collected and gets deposited into the bank account of the artist within five days.
There is a lot of competition in the current music industry. This makes it very difficult for a fresh music artist without any potential contact to make their place in the industry. Using music distributor services is an easy, quick, and impressive way to bring your music to all popular music platforms.